The Miami Dolphins Spotlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Preseason Week 2: Dolphins-Jaguars Game Observations

Go down

2010 Preseason Week 2: Dolphins-Jaguars Game Observations Empty 2010 Preseason Week 2: Dolphins-Jaguars Game Observations

Post by ChrisJNelson Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 pm

ChrisJNelson
ChrisJNelson
Admin

http://www.phins-spotlight.com/

Back to top Go down

2010 Preseason Week 2: Dolphins-Jaguars Game Observations Empty Score?

Post by dolphman Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm

With all that commentary, it would have been nice to see what the score was. With the two hour lightning delay, I missed the end of the game last night.

dolphman

Back to top Go down

2010 Preseason Week 2: Dolphins-Jaguars Game Observations Empty Re: 2010 Preseason Week 2: Dolphins-Jaguars Game Observations

Post by ChrisJNelson Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:12 pm

dolphman wrote:With all that commentary, it would have been nice to see what the score was. With the two hour lightning delay, I missed the end of the game last night.

Well I figure other sites provide that; I provide the analysis.
ChrisJNelson
ChrisJNelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

2010 Preseason Week 2: Dolphins-Jaguars Game Observations Empty Re: 2010 Preseason Week 2: Dolphins-Jaguars Game Observations

Post by chris Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am

You are the worst analyst ever. All you do is bite off other sites and their real reporting. You analyze a game by what other websites have posted hours before you. Quit riding everyone elses stories. You're not original in your posts, only being a prick with your smart @ss remark when the score was asked. Annoying wannabe

chris

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisJNelson Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am

chris wrote:You are the worst analyst ever. All you do is bite off other sites and their real reporting. You analyze a game by what other websites have posted hours before you. Quit riding everyone elses stories. You're not original in your posts, only being a prick with your smart @ss remark when the score was asked. Annoying wannabe

I analyze a game based on watching the game play by play. I have have never used another person's recap or analysis of a game in my own. I usually don't even look at stats much - I go position by position in my head recalling what I thought of each player during the game.

And I wasn't being a smartass, I was saying that my purpose is not to provide scores, which are readily available at millions of other sites. My goal is to provide analysis based on my own football knowledge. You criticize me for what you say is "biting off other sites" - wouldn't posting the score be doing that?
ChrisJNelson
ChrisJNelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down