The Miami Dolphins Spotlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update: OG Ray Feinga placed on NFI list

Go down

Update: OG Ray Feinga placed on NFI list Empty Update: OG Ray Feinga placed on NFI list

Post by ChrisJNelson Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:07 pm

ChrisJNelson
ChrisJNelson
Admin

http://www.phins-spotlight.com/

Back to top Go down

Update: OG Ray Feinga placed on NFI list Empty In relation...

Post by JimUpti Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:44 pm

"The Dolphins announced Feinga's transaction as his being waived, but an Internet report at Phins-spotlight.com said he was actually waived/injured and, after clearing waivers, has since been placed on the reserve/non-football injury list.

Dolphins coach Tony Sparano disputed that report at his Monday afternoon news conference.

A player who is waived/injury sometimes receives a small financial settlement upon severing ties with the team.

Dropping Feinga, along with fellow guard Dimitri Tsoumpas, helped make room on the 80-man training camp roster for recently signed draft picks Jared Odrick and Koa Misi along with veteran defensive end Charles Grant"

I found this article today in my Sun tribune so would this be accurate? If so, I read some of your previous posts and am curious what it means to be a BORDERLINE prospect for the NFL?

JimUpti

Back to top Go down

Update: OG Ray Feinga placed on NFI list Empty Re: Update: OG Ray Feinga placed on NFI list

Post by ChrisJNelson Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 am

JimUpti wrote:"The Dolphins announced Feinga's transaction as his being waived, but an Internet report at Phins-spotlight.com said he was actually waived/injured and, after clearing waivers, has since been placed on the reserve/non-football injury list.

Dolphins coach Tony Sparano disputed that report at his Monday afternoon news conference.

A player who is waived/injury sometimes receives a small financial settlement upon severing ties with the team.

Dropping Feinga, along with fellow guard Dimitri Tsoumpas, helped make room on the 80-man training camp roster for recently signed draft picks Jared Odrick and Koa Misi along with veteran defensive end Charles Grant"

I found this article today in my Sun tribune so would this be accurate? If so, I read some of your previous posts and am curious what it means to be a BORDERLINE prospect for the NFL?

Sorry, I fixed this error with an updated article: http://www.phins-spotlight.com/2010/08/tony-sparano-debunks-my-ray-feinga.html

As for being a borderline NFL prospect, I mean someone that went undrafted, has only been on practice squads, is with his third team in a year, etc. Feinga is a long way from actually playing in the NFL, and not very far from being out of it completely.
ChrisJNelson
ChrisJNelson
Admin

http://www.phins-spotlight.com/

Back to top Go down

Update: OG Ray Feinga placed on NFI list Empty Re: Update: OG Ray Feinga placed on NFI list

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down